Welcome everyone!
If you don't know me and randomly stumbled upon this, my name is Alex Martin and it is great to electronically meet you. I'm a recent graduate of UNC-Wilmington (GO SEAHAWKS!) in Environmental Science. I came to Christ my Junior year of high school, since that day I have had quite a journey of ups and downs while I slowly grasped the true freedom that I have in Christ and the sacrifice that He made for us all. I may post a more detailed story of my life later this year but this is just an intro post and I don't want to chase anyone away just yet.
This blog is all about the new adventure that Christ has called me to in Uppsala, Sweden. Over the next year I will be working for CCCI reaching students in Uppsala with the truth and hope of the Gospel. I'm still raising support for this time but am so encouraged by the people God has called to fund this ministry to see His name glorified in all tongues by all nations.
I hope I can entertain and encourage you guys as you walk through my days on campus, my culture shock stages, and most importantly the work that God does through a regular kid like me for His kingdom. If you read this please introduce yourself below, I'd love to meet you and know who is reading this! Also feel free to leave prayer requests because I would love to be praying for you.
In His Love,
Alex
yay! you have a blog now. i'm pumped.
ReplyDelete